Can we take liquid for the child, for example: water or juice?
Yes, you can. Restriction of liquid transportation as carry-on-bag does not spread on baby food. Nobody will chew you for the bottle of water if you are travelling with the infant.
- Can we take liquid for the child, for example: water or juice?
- Are there any priorities for the passengers with small children?
- What is better to choose planning the flight with the child: long direct flight or docked flight?
- Can we take our child nutrition onboard?
- What documents do we need to have travelling with a child?