Should I take the child with me in the vacation?
For sure! Joint vacation is the happy memories for the whole life of the child and health benefit for him. Resting together, you can better understand your child, what he/she is interested in and what he/she is striving for, also the level of trust between both of you is increasing too. As usual, children has lack of attention because their parents spear a lot of their time at work. And as a result, offences and misunderstandings are accruing. Moreover, taking the child in the vacation you will be calm, without worrying, the child will be always with you “in the care”.
So, carpe diem!
- What documents do we need to have travelling with a child?
- What airline can provide to their passenger during long flight docking?
- Can we take our child nutrition onboard?
- What is better to choose planning the flight with the child: long direct flight or docked flight?
- Can we take liquid for the child, for example: water or juice?