What documents do we need to have travelling with a child?
If the child travels with one of the parents inside of Russia it is enough to have his / her birth certificate or passport for the 14+ years old children. If the child travels without parents, he / she need to take notarized parental authorisation from parents.
- Are there any priorities for the passengers with small children?
- Can we take our child nutrition onboard?
- How to feed your baby during the flight?
- What documents do we need to have travelling with a child?
- What is better to choose planning the flight with the child: long direct flight or docked flight?