What documents do we need to have travelling with a child?
If the child travels with one of the parents inside of Russia it is enough to have his / her birth certificate or passport for the 14+ years old children. If the child travels without parents, he / she need to take notarized parental authorisation from parents.
- What airline can provide to their passenger during long flight docking?
- Should I take the child with me in the vacation?
- What is better to choose planning the flight with the child: long direct flight or docked flight?
- How do the children endure the flight?
- What documents do we need to have travelling with a child?