Primary tabs

What documents do we need to have travelling with a child?

If the child travels with one of the parents inside of Russia it is enough to have his / her birth certificate or passport for the 14+ years old children. If the child travels without parents, he / she need to take notarized parental authorisation from parents.




We are looking for the best flights, at competitive prices.

It takes less than a minute!